9.19.2010

Sweet

So the hubby and I are sitting around on this lazy Sunday afternoon watching a movie. One scene shows the onscreen couple going to a performance (not opera... a rock concert, to be more specific) and I made a comment about the bad music and Bryce turns to me, pretty much out of nowhere and says....

"That's why I want you to have a great career."
I respond (very confused after my bad music comment), "Uh, what?"
"I want you to be successful because I love watching you perform." 
I smiled and he continued, "Don't get me wrong... I am so nervous the entire time and sometimes I don't like the whole performance, depending on the other people in it and such, but I love watching you perform. It makes me happy to see you do something you love so much." 

I almost cried; it was so sweet. I know he doesn't read this here blog... so I can gush about my very sweet, supportive, loving husband and he will NEVER know. Just don't tell him...

2 comments:

jessica said...

Ummm...I am about to cry right now over this. I won't tell him though :)

KathiNiels said...

ditto what Jess said. Now I just can't wait to be able to come see you perform.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...