3.04.2011

AAAAH!

I just happened to hop onto fabric.com to look at the fabric we are wanting to use for the little guy's room to see that it's all on sale! If I was to buy it by March 7th I would save about $50 overall on it all. I was going to wait a few more weeks because my wonderful parents are going to be sending some money my way to get started with the baby purchases, but now I don't know what to do! Please, someone tell me what to do...tell me there will be a better sale soon...or tell me that I need to just buy the fabric. I just can't make the decision on my own. But, look how cute:

 What to do? What to do????

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I would say to buy it now. I love that first fabric, because I am LOVING animal stuff for our little guy. And yeah, my little elephants are for a mobile. I found several I liked online but they are so expensive, I figured I could make it! Buy the fabric...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...