5.20.2011

30 Weeks


 28 weeks vs. 30 weeks 
Sick? I have been feeling great lately. I get heartburn pretty bad, especially when I'm starting to get hungry. Tums fixes that quickly, which is good. 
Weight Gain? I don't even want to talk about this now. Let's just say the number on my scale is more than I'd like, but "on track" according to my doctor's office. It just happened pretty much all in the last 8-9 weeks, so it feels like way too much. 
Sleep? I have been getting good sleep lately. My friend Caitlin lent me her pregnancy pillow, since it was just hanging out under her bed, and it has helped SO much. I only wake up in the middle of the night if I get really bad leg cramps and usually once to go to the bathroom. 
Crazy Cool Things? I know last time I said that I can feel the baby move/kick, but I discovered last night while I was sitting on the bed its not just feeling him move anymore, its seeing him move. It was totally crazy, so I went downstairs and sat on the couch with Bryce and said "watch my belly". About 30 seconds later the baby gave a nice big kick right in the middle of my belly and Bryce said "what the?!?" It was quite hilarious. 
Crazy Weird Things? Well, the belly button is pretty much just out now. Baby boy is really active at specific points in the day. He also reacts to noises and kicks a lot when the cats lay on or near my belly. I think baby likes the purring vibrations. 
Other Updates: Overall, things are going well. I am ready for this little guy to be here. According to my doctor, he should be about 9 pounds when we get to my due date. We will probably have him earlier than that, so hopefully everything will go smoothly. 

1 comment:

the Smiths said...

Getting close! You are the cutest pregnant lady!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...