Do you remember this post about the completely amazing, yet completely ridiculously expensive Kate Spade baby bag that I want? Well, while I still would take it in a heartbeat, I am not (as I'm sure nobody else is) willing to spend $295 on this oh-so-perfect diaper bag. (Although I did find it here on sale for $207... anybody really love me?!?) Anyway, I was just introduced to the adorableness that is Vera Bradley diaper bags. They come in lots of different patterns as well as some plain ones. These are my favorites so far:
Baby Bag in Black Microfiber: on sale for $79
The plain Jane baby bag. Simple and functional, but not much different than the Jeep one I registered for.
Baby Bag in Blue Rhapsody: on sale for $65
I like this blue bag, but I'm not crazy about the background being navy. I don't think it will quite coordinate with the baby fabrics I've chosen.
Baby Bag in Baroque: $97
I love the pattern of this bag and the colors coordinate with the fabrics I've chosen for baby. I'm afraid the yellow might be too neon colored, which I don't know that I'll like. I feel that this one is more boy friendly, but I can't decide if its my favorite, or the next one:
Baby Bag in Peacock: on sale for $65
I love the colors of this bag (which also coordinates with my fabric), plus its on sale, which makes it even more appealing. Though, the dark color on it is brown, which I don't love. I'm afraid that it will get dirty much faster than the Baroque. I can't decide which one I like better, so someone else should just decide for me. If you feel the need to purchase me a baby gift, you can always send one of these beauties my way. ;)




No comments:
Post a Comment